1. Digital Rtg (direct radiography)
- examination of the hip and elbow joints – certified entry into the pedigree if required.
- lameness diagnosis.
- fracture diagnosis.
- OCD (osteochondrosis dissecans) diagnosis
- radiological assessment of the spine.
- X-ray examination with contrast – digestive tract, urinary tract.
- diagnosis of urolithiasis.
- assessment of the number of fetuses in the perinatal period.
2. Rtg – direct, small film, intraoral dental radiography.
3. Ultrasound – high-quality equipment with a power-Doppler.
4. Rigid endoscopy
- assessment of the airways (laryngo- and tracheoscopy) and auditory canal
5. Videoendoscopy (tracheoscopy, gastroscopy, etc.)
- the clinic is equipped with high-quality flexible videoendoscopes of different diameters, enabling the examination of the trachea, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, respiratory tract in domestic animals of various weight and size.