- infusion anesthesia (intravenous).
- inhalation anesthesia – isoflurane.
- full anesthetic monitoring – constant care of a qualified anesthesiologist during procedures under general anesthesia.
- control of vital signs using high-class cardiomonitors, capnographs.
- postoperative care – an underestimated and extremely important aspect of working with the patient undergoing surgery.
we guarantee qualified assistant and technician care during the recovery from anesthesia and after.
- acute and chronic pain management.
Zajmujemy się małymi zwierzętami domowymi i towarzyszącymi – szczególnie psami i kotami.